We made a list of remote Product Manager openings that you should apply for if you are looking to change jobs.
1. Associate Product Manager
As an Associate Product Manager (APM), you’ll help your product team execute well and ship great product experiences. You’ll work closely with the Product Manager as well as Engineering, Design, and Marketing to translate complex business problems into simple solutions that our team builds.
We’d Love To Talk To You If You Are:
- Excited by our mission and company!
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Excited to break into a Product Management role
- User-centric and solve problems by starting from a place of empathy
- An excellent communicator and are able to build strong relationships with others
- Constantly learning and growing, inside and outside of work
- Passionate about product management
- Eager to join a fast-moving startup
- Comfortable with ambiguity, speed, and a little bit of chaos every now and then
2. Product Manager
Company: Him & Hers
Hims and Hers is seeking an experienced Product Manager to work directly with our CEO, COO, engineers, designers, and others to define and execute a product roadmap for a key growth initiative.
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have 2-5+ years of experience working as a product manager or founder.
- Use critical reasoning and data to influence without authority.
- Are the first to take the blame and the last to take credit.
- Know how to balance a great user experience and aggressive business goals.
- Love building positive and productive relationships across the company.
- Can clearly and succinctly communicate complex ideas.
3. Product Manager
Rocketgenius is seeking a Product Manager to drive strategy, product development, and adoption of Gravity Forms. Gravity Forms is the leading premium form-builder plugin for WordPress powering over 2 million sites. This role reports to the Director of Product Development and offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 3+ years of experience of product management driving a product from inception to market & support.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and the Scrum framework.
- Availability to work remotely within US business hours.
4. Product Manager
- Experience leading and managing the delivery of product change for a technology service
- Confident in capturing business requirements from customers and converting these into successful delivery plans
- Experience managing and developing new products based on mobile technologies
- Experience designing and delivering communications services to business customers, ideally covering both SME and Enterprise markets
- High energy and positive attitude; team-oriented, able to collaborate and lead colleagues to deliver goals.
- Articulate, confident, and effective communicator with individuals and groups at all levels.
5. Product Manager
We are looking for a systematic and curious product manager who understands that support is an integral part of any business. Someone who embraces the mission of providing the tools necessary to level up and scale support quality across organizations.
- 3 years of experience in successfully building SaaS products
- Comfortable with working remotely in English across departments
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, applicable to customer conversations as well as succinct feature/issue description
- Proven self-organization system
- Issue tracking software experience
- Based between UTC and UTC+4
- Experience in (technical) CX is a plus
6. Product Manager, Customer Success
You will ultimately be responsible for the team’s roadmap, but some near-term initiatives include profile management to allow users to easily change details, order tracking to see the status of their fulfillment, account verification to reduce fraud checks and improve error communication throughout the product.
- Drive the product strategy and execution for your cross-functional squad, partnering with product design, engineering, operations and other stakeholders to reliably ship initiatives that reduce friction for our users and burden on our team.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative learnings to develop a deep intuition for what is important to our users, and use that to drive your roadmap and contribute to the overall product strategy.
- Advocate for customer success across the Product Team to ensure ‘supportability’ is baked into every feature (e.g. each new feature has a comprehensive space in the Product Knowledge Base).
- Define what success looks like, and then ensure that we have the data in place to measure our progress. Rally your team around what winning looks like and how we get there.
Can’t find what you are looking for? No worries. Every week, we send remote job openings for Product Managers. If you’d love to join the mailing list, click here. For more remote jobs in Africa, visit tamborin.io.
To connect top African talents who are seeking remote or relocation opportunities to opportunities across the US, Canada and Europe. All our members have been prescreened. individually and are looking for challenging opportunities.Learn more