10 Non-tech roles in TechCabal, and Other Tech Firms: Apply Now!
If you ask around, most people want to work in tech, and that is alright. There was a time everyone wanted to work in the oil sector too. The twist to it is, not everyone will become a developer, designer, and so on. Regardless of that, you can still work in tech companies.
We have curated a list of 10 non-tech roles you can apply for in tech companies.
Risk and Compliance Analyst
We are looking for someone who will play a fundamental role in developing our Risk and Compliance function and oversee a best in class internal controls program at Okra.
This means you will handle a wide variety of compliance-related matters, including working closely with the Legal Counsel in designing and implementing regulatory, internal controls processes and procedures, executing compliance risk assessments, testing key internal controls, and reporting compliance health to the appropriate governing bodies.
People Operations Associate
You’ll play an active role in getting to know our Sparklers, understanding the various employee touchpoints throughout an employee’s life cycle and coming up with creative ways to ensure that our Sparkler has the best Employee Experience (Ex) at Sparkle. You will be empowered to work autonomously to continue raising the bar concerning hiring, learning and development, rewards and talent management.
Legal & Compliance Associate (Junior)
As a Legal & Compliance associate, you will support the Legal & Compliance department on governance and legal matters and ensure the company’s compliance with all regulatory and statutory obligations/requirements.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, management, team members, customers and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
As a Glovo Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team, responsible for creating a pipeline and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring each city’s trendiest places and delivers its products in the next hour. The Sales team is directly responsible for partnering with smaller local stores and bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform. You will work with the support of a sales team and a local Head of Sales.
The Brand Manager will be the brand’s primary custodian and responsible for all customer and staff engagement initiatives. This person will ensure the Renmoney brand is properly defined, interpreted, and executed in all media. They will oversee design, campaign management and social media management.
Consumer Tech and Digital Content Writer
- Conceiving, sourcing, researching and writing 5 stories per week.
- Providing the most definitive and engaging coverage of technology headline news in West Africa
- Publishing stories on weekends and weekdays except for Mondays and Tuesdays
- Distributing published stories on social media
- Executing projects as assigned by the Managing Editor or Editor in Chief
- Participating in company sourced training and engaging in skill development programs
People Operations Manager
We’re looking for a self-starter who acts as a strategic designer, builder and champion for our engineering-centric and customer-oriented culture and will serve as part of the company’s leadership team, collaborating to continuously evolve our high-performance, high-engagement crew.
Sales Development Representative
You’ll be the individual helping us achieve this vision. Your focus will be to grow our sales development team and generate new enterprise deals while building strong, long-lasting relationships with large companies. You’ll be tasked with identifying and closing major deals across verticals in financial services, utilities, billing, insurance, and more.
Company: The Concept Group
- Develop, integrate and oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to attract customers, drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Gathering data and handle analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop our brand positioning and service offerings; supporting our perspective and educating customers, thus leading to a positive disposition in critical behavioural metrics.
- Making sure the campaign meets the objectives while remaining within budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future content marketing campaigns.
To connect top African talents who are seeking remote or relocation opportunities to opportunities across the US, Canada and Europe. All our members have been prescreened. individually and are looking for challenging opportunities.Learn more
- Career Guides (61)
- Dear CTO (2)
- Events (5)
- Interviews & Resumes (17)
- Personal Development (22)
- Remote How-to's (48)
- Remote Work Diaries (5)
- Resources (1)
- Tamborin Contributors (1)
- Working Remotely (41)
Leave a Reply